Personal information protection policy
Last update September 22, 2023
This Personal Information Protection Policy (hereinafter the “Policy”) states how 3alogic Inc. collects, uses, communicates, retains and destroys your personal information.
We may provide you with additional information in relation to the processing of your personal information, in some cases, when collecting your personal information. We may also obtain your specific consent in some cases in relation to the collection, use, communication and conservation of your personal information.
Policy applies to personal information that we collect, no matter how, whether, for example in person, by phone or via our website.
By accepting this policy or providing us with personal information after having the opportunity to consult the policy or any other additional notice, you accept that your personal information is processed in accordance with the policy and the additional opinion.
1. Who we are?
Here are our full identification information:
47 rue Champlain, Bromont (Quebec) J2L 3A2 Canada
You can contact our manager for any questions about the policy or to exercise your rights concerning your personal information.
You can reach our personnel protection manager;
Or by post to the address mentioned above.
3Alogic Inc operates the following websites:
Within our company, we have attributed roles and responsibilities as follows:
We form and raise awareness among the members of our staff and our contract workers in the importance and compliance with the protection of the personal information of our customers.
“Confidentiality incident” (i) Access not authorized by law to personal information; (ii) use not authorized by the law of personal information; (iii) communication not authorized by the law of personal information; or (iv) the loss of personal information or any other attack on the protection of such information.
“Personal information” any information concerning a natural person and allows, directly or indirectly, to identify him.
2. How are we going to process your personal information
|How do we collect your personal information
|Your personal information is collected when you fill out one of our contact forms on one of our websites or when we call yourself.
When you create an account on Team2book.com, you will also need to share certain personal information with us.
Note that we never keep your information relating to your credit card. This information is processed directly by the payment bridges of our supplier ‘WooCommerce Payment, Stripe and Paypal’.
|What is the personal information we collect
|Information we collect
Last name, first name, email address, address, telephone number, IP address, your role in your organization (eg doctor, nurse, administrative assistant), as well as information relating to your work schedule (in the case of use of team2book).
|Who do we collect your personal information with?
|The person himself or the team manager of your organization.
|Why do we collect your personal information?
|To identify yourself when answers to your questions. In order to be able to produce working hours and sharing of your premises (Team2book).
|What happens if you do not consent to the collection of your personal information?
|We may not be able to identify you properly. We may be unable to join you if we have to answer your questions.
You might not be able to use our Team2book software.
|Who will have access to your personal information?
|3alogic inc and suppliers staff. We regularly use temporary contract workers to help us with different technical tasks.
Our WooCommerce Payment payment gateway suppliers (by Automatic) as well as Stripe and Paypal.
We also share certain information with Mailchimp for our possible news newsletters or email transmissions.
|How are we going to share your personal information with third parties?
|Sharing your personal information with third parties is made when you make a payment or create an account or when you subscribe to our newsletter.
|How long will we keep your personal information?
|We will keep this information until you are no longer customers of 3alogic Inc or one of its products. We could keep this information as long as the 3alogic Inc company is in operations or when you ask us to destroy it.
|What are the risks linked to the processing of your personal information?
|Despite all the measures we take, it is impossible for us to fully guarantee the protection of your personal information (see point 5).
|Where are we going to keep your personal information?
|The information is contained in the databases of our websites and software product. Some information is found on our Dropbox and Googledrive account as well as in our email history.
4. What technological products do we use
|Intermediary via the Stripe payment gateway
|Web Content Management System
|Electronic Files management
|Electronic Files management
|Web Hosting Canada et ses fournisseurs
|WHC Online Solutions Inc
5. Inherent safety measures and risks
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) protocol)
- Access management – authorized person
- Access management – person concerned
- Network surveillance software
- Computer backup
- Login password
- Firewall (Firewalls)
Despite these measures, taking into account the risks inherent in the use of IT systems, however, we cannot ensure or guarantee the security and confidentiality of the information you send us or provide us, and you do it at your own risk. Contact us if you have reasons to believe that your personal information has been compromised.
6. Under what conditions could we communicate your personal information for public security purposes?
6.1. Police or other competent authority, if the law requires it.
Police or other competent authority, if the law requires it. We may communicate information to the police, the director of criminal and criminal proceedings or a person or a group responsible for warning, detecting or repressing crime or Incontations when intelligence is necessary for the purposes of a prosecution for an offense to a law applicable in Quebec.
7. Is your personal information transferred outside Quebec?
Your personal information may be transferred outside Quebec. We have suppliers who operate in different countries. Note, for example, Mailchimp, Stripe, Woocommerce Payment and Paypal.
8. What are your rights with regard to your personal information?
The law gives you different rights with regard to your personal information. You have in particular the following rights:
- Access: The right to request if we hold personal information about you and, if necessary, to request access to this personal information.
- Rectification: the right to request to have any incomplete or inaccurate personal information rectifies that we hold.
- Withdrawal of consent: the right to withdraw your consent from the communication or the use of the personal information held.
- Restriction or refusal of access: the right to request that a particular stakeholder or which belongs to a category of stakeholders indicated cannot have access to one or more information that you will have identified.
- Complaint: the right to formulate a complaint addressed to our personnel protection manager as identified with section 1 in connection with this policy or to file a complaint with the Quebec Information Access Commission If you believe that an offense on the laws on theprotection of personal information has been committed.
- Portability: You have the right to request that your personal information be communicated to you or that it is transferred to another organization in a structured and commonly used technological format.
To exercise one or the other of these rights, please contact our personnel protection manager, the manner indicated in section 1 of this policy.
9. 3rd party sites
This policy does not apply to websites, pages or third party applications to which it is possible to access via our services and we are not responsible for such third -party services.
If you follow such links, these third -party sites or services will probably have their own personal information protection policies that you will need to examine before submitting your personal information.
Our website uses navigation witnesses to collect non -nominative attendance statistics. Cookies are also used to promote navigation on our websites.
For the moment, we are not using control files for advertising targeting.
11. Identification, profiling, or location technologies
3Alogic inc does not use this type of technology.
12. Fully automated decisions
We don’t use this technology.
13. How do we update this policy on the protection of personal information?
From time to time, we can modify the policy in order to reflect changes in our business processes or in the law.